Charity Fundraising – Event Planning
Fundraisers & Charities – does this sound familiar?
You’d like to launch or refresh a special fundraising event like a golf tournament or an auction.
You have a major milestone anniversary approaching and you want to celebrate with a special event.
You’re looking for a creative way to raise funds for a particular division of your organisation.
You have an annual gala that has grown dull and is in need of revitalisation.
You need to start to restructure your events to be more creative whilst costing less.
Let our Experts Help….Raise More. Do Less
Many charities have the staff and resources to be able to do most of their special events in-house and do not require the services of an outside events company to manage the entire planning process and execution. However, an events consultation can be invaluable to your event planning process. It will help you lay the foundation for all of the logistical work and ensure all aspects of the event stay on track.
Our level of involvement can be tailored to your needs. Consultations can be limited to a few hours where ConnectVIPs review where you at with your plans and make recommendations accordingly. Consultations can also be more extensive where ConnectVIPs provides recommendations and action plans and will check-in at key points in the lead-up to the event and review.
We will work within the agreed guidelines to ensure our support work is contributing to the fulfillment of your event. We are firm believers in maximising your resources. We ensure that our involvement is a true asset to your team.
Comprehensive List of our Services
- Complete Fundraising, Conceptualisation, Planning & Management
- Fundraising Strategy
- Live Auctions – We can offer our unique range of items on a sale-or-return basis at wholesale prices, so you keep all of the profits.
- Silent Auctions – Providing the opportunity to raise significant donations for your cause. The most popular form of fundraising, we manage our comprehensive process, from inception through to delivery.
- Creation Of Timelines And Printed Materials
- Mailings For Save-The-Date Cards, Invitations, Sponsor Packages, Etc.
- Financial Budgeting and Tracking
- Registration And On-Site Arrangements
- Seating Charts And Table Lists
- Post Event Wrap-Up
- Speciality Catering
- Live Music
- Celebrities, Speakers, Comperes etc
Interested in learning more about our event services? Please give us a call on 0191 251 2222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a message using the form below. We look forward to hearing from you.